It is the mission of Niko Brummer Primary School
- to educate its learners holistically in such a way that they will be people who will be able to fully occupy their place in society and that it will be reflected in their positive way of thinking;
■ To make responsibility, loyalty, excellence, the value of honesty, and the value of respect towards others, their property, and yourself part of every learner’s lifestyle.
■ to lead learners towards reaching their full academic potential through excellent teaching.
- to direct the learners towards the development of a healthy body and spirit through participation in the school’s sporting and cultural activities.
- to emphasize the merits of neatness, discipline, self-discipline and a sense of responsibility.
- to impress on the learners the need for patriotism and love of their own culture, while also respecting the viewpoints and customs of others.
- together with the parents as partners in education, to work in the interest of all the learners.
- to create a climate within which educators and learners can experience happiness, satisfaction and security.
- to assist each educator to express the professionalism of his/her vocation in a worthy manner.